Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Set a Sales Record This Month...And It's Not Over Yet!

I hope you find some encouragement in this post, whether you are just starting out with an indie book or contemplating publishing one...

After ZERO sales over the final three months of 2010, and only so-so sales prior to that, I have set a personal record with my Kindle books, selling almost 40 when you combine my two titles.

This isn't an experiment anymore. Going the indie route is a viable way of making your work available to an audience providing the work is good and up to standard (as has been discussed many times and will not be repeated here).

So... If you haven't put up your book yet, get it on Kindle; if you're work has been available for awhile, promote some more or tweak it some more. I started my efforts in May 2010 and did OK; now, after some tweaking of my own (covers and descriptions) we're off to the races, and it only gets better from here. I have four more books scheduled for 2011, so expect fireworks.

Is it too soon to place an order for a red Corvette?

1 comment: