Friday, March 31, 2017

Special Announcement

This morning I finalized a five-book deal with Liberty Island, a small press in New York, to bring out my Steve Dane thriller series in print, ebook, and audio editions. This officially makes me a "hybrid author", or one who has a traditional publisher, but also self-publishes. I will continue to self-pub other material (mainly my Stiletto series) while giving them exclusive rights to publish the three Dane books already out (after some revisions, and my editions will be removed from Amazon by the end of today) and the two that are written but haven't been electronically published, with an option on more should we wish to continue the effort. This is the result of months of back-and-forth, and it feels good to finally be done and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment