Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brian Drake Around the Web

In case you missed it, I made a couple of guest blog appearances promoting my new e-book (and received a nice review from author Paul Bishop) over the weekend. Here are the links:

First up is my article on Gary Dobbs' The Tainted Archive. Gary had a few commentators write about the new e-book action going on, and I wrote about my observations after "publishing" two e-books.


Second is my guest appearance on James Reasoner's site. James was kind enough to invite me to post, and I obliged with an article about what I think of the so-called e-book revolution.


And then crime novelist Paul Bishop, who knows a thing or two about real crime, had some very kind words for my work, which means a lot coming from somebody of his caliber, even though he thinks he could "book" Mike Hammer. I hope other potential readers "take a chance" as he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment