Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've Always Been a Second Story Man

Here's a quick update to report some news:

I started doing e-books for the Kindle in order to get some attention from real publishers, and it appears my diabolical plan has worked. A new, small, start-up publisher has asked to see a copy of the Justified Sins manuscript with the possibility of bringing it out as a paperback. This is terrific news. Yes, the press is small; yes, it's a start-up; who cares? If we're successful it could be the start of a wonderful long-term relationship that's good for everybody. Who says e-books are bad? Anyway they have the manuscript and we should hear a decision in the usual amount of time.

6 comments:

  1. I got my first kindle last night and the first thing I downloaded was Justified Sins. It's great.

    Dan Luft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan,
    Thank you for your purchase and I hope you enjoy the book all the way to the end. Would you be so kind as to leave a review on Amazon no matter what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian,

    I posted my review on amazon last night. When my wife and I review on amazon we're called littlecatland. I liked your book a lot and will read Reaper's Dozen after I read a couple other books I have piling up.

    Dan Luft

    mr.dan.luft@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brian,

    That's so awesome about Justified Sins! I hope it works out for you because I think more people will just love the story too! I know I did.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete