Monday, May 30, 2011

Avoiding Work

I don't know about you, but lately I seem to find any excuse whatsoever to do anything except read and write. Like today. I'm actually getting laundry done instead of working on the new book--which I need to do. I also have another story to outline, and another after that... I got stuff to get done! So far all I have managed to do is clean the house, which needed it, and do the aforementioned laundry, which also needs doing. When I sat at my computer forty minutes ago to start working, all I did was surf around the internet and argue with pals about politics on Facebook. I thought a post about the slothful activity may get me in the mood to turn off the internet and start working. I think it has. Oh, first I need to check my favorite cigar site for something...

No comments:

Post a Comment